Thursday, December 3, 2009

Butterfly Park Kuala Lumpur - cool winged ones!

The Butterfly Park in Kuala Lumpur is a favourite haunt. I try to go often, but haven't been as much this year. I just realised it's already December... and I've only been...  twice!!!

These pictures are from October. The time I went, there were a whole bunch of Atlas Moths. Amazing winged creatures! They were HUGE! I hadn't seen them on previous trips so that was a nice surprise. I should go again. Maybe the park has more surprises in store. :)



1 comment:

  1. ...oooohhh...they are close to my heart...my kids were quick to point out any things that has motifs of the butterfly to me...they know how I love them...;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you gave feedback. We all love those things right? (I know) I do! Thank you (so much) in advance! :)