Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight

I saw the movie last night. And I saw the box office statistics this morning. I guess darkness, manic characters and depressive sell. I didnt like the movie that much, save for one scene on the ferry, close to midnight. It was too much mutilation and violence and car chases for my taste. I can stand crazy, being almost border-line crazy myself (sometimes ) - (hah, maybe some who know me well would beg to differ), but the over-the-edge crazy that they made the Joker out to be just got on my nerves. When he put the price on the accountant's head... I went... huh? Enough already!! (Heath Ledger's performance? I was impressed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you gave feedback. We all love those things right? (I know) I do! Thank you (so much) in advance! :)