Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stress Buster!!

God bless girlfriends!!!

The wonderful thing about girlfriends is that they always ALWAYS know when you are sad, stressed, happy and upbeat, mad, raving mad or just need some bubble wrap to burst! A gf sent me this link! So opportune!!

Yesterday wasn't one of my best days. It was one of those heart vs brain thing again. Even Sara's jokes only managed to bring forth a weak smile. In the end she gave up and let me cry for a bit and then bring me to the pool she said!! Going to the pool is always good and but not always convenient and if there are no bubble wraps nearby, here's a good place to burst some virtual ones!!

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/whatever/swf/bubblewrap.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you gave feedback. We all love those things right? (I know) I do! Thank you (so much) in advance! :)