Saturday, June 21, 2008

my pink baby

Sara's middle name is Pink.

This was a few months ago at The Curve. She's showing off her new pink Polly Pocket book, standing in a frightfully pink sales booth. Pink carpet.

And pink dragonflies floating above.

A more recent picture - last month at home. She was in the mood for pictures - of me taking her pictures as well as her taking pictures of her stuff.
Only 2 out of her some 20 or so (at last count) barbie collection. She has more at her dad's place.
Sara was in charge of this and the barbie picture. She arranged the dolls, book, jewelry box, colour pencil and angle for the picture! She was so cute being busy creative director!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you gave feedback. We all love those things right? (I know) I do! Thank you (so much) in advance! :)