Tuesday, June 24, 2008

rambutans in ttdi

Took a 3 hour lunch today (to run work related errands... of course..) Sara and I saw these georgeous red rambutans sold on the walkway, outside a supermarket. Of course we wanted some immediately. But as we couldnt possibly eat so much rambutans between the two of us, we decided to get only handful of loose ones. That's the guy pouring our rambutans into the pink plastic bag (sorry no environmentally friendly bag here :( ).

Mmmmm... guess who'll be having sweet rambutan pieces in her salads for the next few days! More fruits down the block. I wanted to buy some of those bananas, pineapples, and mangoes! Luckily there was a sensible person between the two of us!

I just had to snap these beautiful roses at Sara's babysitter's now hadn't I??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you gave feedback. We all love those things right? (I know) I do! Thank you (so much) in advance! :)